Harmony Assistant is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Harmony Assistant from your systemMyriad SARL
. You can read more on Myriad SARL or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Harmony Assistant can be seen at http://www.myriad-online.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Harmony Assistant folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Harmony Assistant\Uninstal\Uninstal.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Harmony Assistant. The program's main executable file is labeled harmony.exe and its approximative size is 7.87 MB (8248576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Harmony Assistant. They take an average of 8.11 MB (8503552
bytes) on disk.
- harmony.exe (7.87 MB)
- myrpref.exe (93.75 KB)
- uninstal.exe (155.25 KB)
This web page is about Harmony Assistant version 9.7.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Harmony Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Harmony Assistant is an application marketed by Myriad SARL. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Harmony Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Harmony Assistant from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Harmony Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Harmony Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Harmony Assistant application will be found automatically. When you click Harmony Assistant in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Harmony Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Harmony Assistant:
- The publisher is: http://www.myriad-online.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Harmony Assistant\Uninstal\Uninstal.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Harmony Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Harmony Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Harmony Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Harmony Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Harmony Assistant by Myriad SARL from your PC, nor are we saying that Harmony Assistant by Myriad SARL is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Harmony Assistant supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 08:28:37.063