Harmony is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Harmony from your PCLenovo
. Go over here
for more info on Lenovo. Please open http://www.Lenovo.com
if you want to read more on Harmony on Lenovo's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named Lenovo.HarmonyPicks.exe and it has a size of 5.03 MB (5275064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Harmony. They occupy 13.29 MB (13930672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lenovo.HarmonyPicks.exe (5.03 MB)
- Start.Lenovo.HarmonyPicks.exe (1.67 MB)
- TaskPlanning.exe (1.68 MB)
- TaskStartHarmony.exe (18.77 KB)
- HarmonySettingService.exe (19.43 KB)
- HarmonyUpdate.exe (621.93 KB)
- Lenovo.HarmonySetting.exe (2.60 MB)
- Start.Lenovo.HarmonySetting.exe (1.67 MB)
This page is about Harmony version 1.0.1.0108
alone. You can find here a few links to other Harmony releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Harmony from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Harmony:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Harmony:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony\Picks\GetSystemInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony\Picks\harmony picks icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony\Picks\Harmony-Picks-icon.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Harmony\Picks\harmony-settings_toast-icon.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Harmony is a program marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Harmony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Harmony from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Harmony or simply activate the Search field and type in "Harmony". If it is installed on your PC the Harmony application will be found very quickly. When you click Harmony in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Harmony, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Harmony.
8. After removing Harmony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Harmony which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Harmony with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Harmony by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Harmony by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Harmony in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 02:47:39.917