Hardware Inspector v6.1
Hardware Inspector v6.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hardware Inspector v6.1 from your computerDatabase Harbor Software
. You can read more on Database Harbor Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Hardware Inspector v6.1 at http://www.hwinspector.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Hardware Inspector folder (same installation drive as Windows). Hardware Inspector v6.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Hardware Inspector\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled hwinsp.exe and its approximative size is 6.40 MB (6707463 bytes).
Hardware Inspector v6.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.56 MB (12124828
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FOXHHELP9.EXE (72.00 KB)
- HWIDbSrv.exe (1.01 MB)
- hwinsp.exe (6.40 MB)
- hwinventory.exe (872.21 KB)
- ims.exe (47.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- vfpoledb.exe (2.50 MB)
The current page applies to Hardware Inspector v6.1 version 6.1
Hardware Inspector v6.1 is an application by Database Harbor Software. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Hardware Inspector v6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hardware Inspector v6.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardware Inspector v6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Inspector v6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Hardware Inspector v6.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hardware Inspector v6.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hardware Inspector v6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Inspector v6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.hwinspector.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hardware Inspector\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Inspector v6.1.
8. After removing Hardware Inspector v6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Inspector v6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Inspector v6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hardware Inspector v6.1 by Database Harbor Software from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Inspector v6.1 by Database Harbor Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardware Inspector v6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 08:56:56.210