Hard to be a God
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Hard to be a God for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hard to be a God from your PCGamersGate
. You can read more on GamersGate or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Hard to be a God at http://www.gamersgate.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard to be a God folder (same installation drive as Windows). Hard to be a God's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard to be a God\unins000.exe". AWE.exe is the Hard to be a God's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.59 MB (4808704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hard to be a God. They take about 5.54 MB (5804377
bytes) on disk.
- AWE.exe (4.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (296.00 KB)
Hard to be a God is a program released by the software company GamersGate. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Hard to be a God is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hard to be a God with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hard to be a God or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hard to be a God". The Hard to be a God application will be found automatically. After you select Hard to be a God in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hard to be a God, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard to be a God:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard to be a God\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hard to be a God.
8. After removing Hard to be a God, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hard to be a God that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard to be a God using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hard to be a God by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Hard to be a God by GamersGate is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hard to be a God in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 05:58:50.160