Hard Disk Monitor 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 from your PCwww.niliand.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on www.niliand.com. More details about the software Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 can be seen at http://www.niliand.com/
. Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HDMon.exe and it has a size of 404.00 KB (413696 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hard Disk Monitor 2.0. They take 1.07 MB (1124122
bytes) on disk.
- HDMon.exe (404.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The current page applies to Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 version 2.0
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Hard Disk Monitor 2.0:
- C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hard Disk Monitor
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor\HDMon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hard Disk Monitor\Hard Disk Monitor.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hard Disk Monitor\Uninstall Hard Disk Monitor.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Monitor_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Monitor_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Monitor_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Monitor_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Monitor_is1\UninstallString
Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company www.niliand.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Disk Monitor 2.0". The Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hard Disk Monitor 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Disk Monitor 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.niliand.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hard Disk Monitor 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Hard Disk Monitor 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 by www.niliand.com from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 by www.niliand.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hard Disk Monitor 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:40:55.237