Happy Friday! is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Happy Friday! from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Happy Friday! application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Happy Friday! is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLc1dd997318c6cce3e29dae59459e287fe117241f. HostAppService.exe is the Happy Friday!'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Happy Friday!. They occupy about 20.74 MB (21750272
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Happy Friday! version 1.0
Happy Friday! is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Happy Friday! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Happy Friday! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Happy Friday! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Happy Friday!". If it exists on your system the Happy Friday! program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Happy Friday! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Happy Friday!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Happy Friday!.
8. After removing Happy Friday!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Happy Friday! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Happy Friday! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Happy Friday! by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Happy Friday! by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Happy Friday! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:37:16.317