Happily Ever After
You can find below details on how to remove Happily Ever After for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Happily Ever After from your computerOberon Media
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Oberon Media. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Happily Ever After directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Happily Ever After's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Happily Ever After\Uninstall.exe. Happily Ever After's main file takes about 3.06 MB (3211264 bytes) and is called HappilyEverAfter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Happily Ever After. They occupy about 11.84 MB (12413933
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.71 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.07 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.00 MB)
- HappilyEverAfter.exe (3.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Happily Ever After version 1.00
Happily Ever After is a program marketed by Oberon Media. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Happily Ever After is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Happily Ever After from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Happily Ever After or simply activate the Search field and type in "Happily Ever After". The Happily Ever After program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Happily Ever After in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Happily Ever After, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Happily Ever After.
8. After uninstalling Happily Ever After, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Happily Ever After which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Happily Ever After using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Happily Ever After by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Happily Ever After by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Happily Ever After supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 00:51:27.330