This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hanz Puppetguns for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns from your computerDimleTeam
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DimleTeam. More information about Hanz Puppetguns can be found at https://dimle.net/
. Hanz Puppetguns is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hanz Puppetguns directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Hanz Puppetguns by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HANZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.38 MB (23463936 bytes) on disk.
Hanz Puppetguns installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.38 MB (23463936
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling Hanz Puppetguns we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 894830
Hanz Puppetguns is an application marketed by the software company DimleTeam. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hanz Puppetguns or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hanz Puppetguns". If it exists on your system the Hanz Puppetguns app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hanz Puppetguns in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hanz Puppetguns, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanz Puppetguns:
- The publisher is: https://dimle.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hanz Puppetguns.
8. After removing Hanz Puppetguns, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hanz Puppetguns that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hanz Puppetguns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hanz Puppetguns by DimleTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that Hanz Puppetguns by DimleTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanz Puppetguns supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:39:17.947