This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hanz Puppetguns for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns from your computerDimleTeam
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DimleTeam. More information about Hanz Puppetguns can be found at https://dimle.net/
. Hanz Puppetguns is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hanz Puppetguns directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Hanz Puppetguns by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HANZ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.38 MB (23463936 bytes) on disk.
Hanz Puppetguns installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.38 MB (23463936
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling Hanz Puppetguns we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 894830
Hanz Puppetguns is an application marketed by the software company DimleTeam. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hanz Puppetguns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hanz Puppetguns or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hanz Puppetguns". If it exists on your system the Hanz Puppetguns application will be found automatically. When you select Hanz Puppetguns in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hanz Puppetguns, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanz Puppetguns:
- The web site of the program is: https://dimle.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hanz Puppetguns.
8. After removing Hanz Puppetguns, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hanz Puppetguns that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hanz Puppetguns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hanz Puppetguns by DimleTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that Hanz Puppetguns by DimleTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hanz Puppetguns supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:39:17.947