HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 from your PCSilverAge Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on SilverAge Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.silveragesoftware.com
if you want to read more on HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 on SilverAge Software, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HandyTools directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\HandyTools\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2. HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2's primary file takes around 49.50 KB (50688 bytes) and its name is ImgMap.exe.
HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 256.54 KB (262700
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ColorSpy.exe (13.00 KB)
- GIFColMap.exe (18.00 KB)
- Grdntex.exe (41.00 KB)
- HFFR.exe (64.00 KB)
- ImgMap.exe (49.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2.
HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 is a program offered by the software company SilverAge Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2". The HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.silveragesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HandyTools\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2.
8. After uninstalling HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 by SilverAge Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 by SilverAge Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HandyTools for Web Designer 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:23:51.650