HandyCafe Filtre Client
HandyCafe Filtre Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HandyCafe Filtre Client from your systemAtes Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ates Software. Click on http://www.handycafe.com
to get more data about HandyCafe Filtre Client on Ates Software's website. Usually the HandyCafe Filtre Client application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HandyUserName\Filtre Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for HandyCafe Filtre Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\HandyUserName\Filtre Client\Uninstall.exe -uninstall -c. HandyCafe Filtre Client's main file takes about 4.52 MB (4740448 bytes) and its name is iplcln.exe.
HandyCafe Filtre Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.47 MB (8884768
bytes) on disk.
- cgrd.exe (1.53 MB)
- iplcln.exe (4.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.42 MB)
The current web page applies to HandyCafe Filtre Client version 3.6.17
only. Click on the links below for other HandyCafe Filtre Client versions:
HandyCafe Filtre Client is an application by the software company Ates Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HandyCafe Filtre Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HandyCafe Filtre Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HandyCafe Filtre Client or simply click the Search field and type in "HandyCafe Filtre Client". If it is installed on your PC the HandyCafe Filtre Client program will be found automatically. When you click HandyCafe Filtre Client in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HandyCafe Filtre Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HandyCafe Filtre Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.handycafe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HandyUserName\Filtre Client\Uninstall.exe -uninstall -c
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HandyCafe Filtre Client.
8. After uninstalling HandyCafe Filtre Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HandyCafe Filtre Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HandyCafe Filtre Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HandyCafe Filtre Client by Ates Software from your computer, nor are we saying that HandyCafe Filtre Client by Ates Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HandyCafe Filtre Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 17:08:58.537