Handy Start Menu version 1.83
This page is about Handy Start Menu version 1.83 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.83 from your systemChemTable Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on ChemTable Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Handy Start Menu folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Handy Start Menu version 1.83 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Handy Start Menu\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Handy Start Menu version 1.83's primary file takes about 4.36 MB (4574296 bytes) and is called HandyStartMenu.exe.
Handy Start Menu version 1.83 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.26 MB (7613072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HandyStartMenu.exe (4.36 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- StartMenuService.exe (63.62 KB)
- StartMenuService64.exe (70.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83
of Handy Start Menu version 1.83.
Handy Start Menu version 1.83 is a program released by the software company ChemTable Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Handy Start Menu version 1.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.83 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Handy Start Menu version 1.83 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Handy Start Menu version 1.83". If it exists on your system the Handy Start Menu version 1.83 app will be found very quickly. After you select Handy Start Menu version 1.83 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Handy Start Menu version 1.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.83.
8. After uninstalling Handy Start Menu version 1.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Handy Start Menu version 1.83 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Handy Start Menu version 1.83 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Handy Start Menu version 1.83 by ChemTable Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Handy Start Menu version 1.83 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Handy Start Menu version 1.83 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-24 06:27:47.700