Handy Label Maker 5.7
This page contains complete information on how to remove Handy Label Maker 5.7 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Handy Label Maker 5.7 from your computerTrack Your Trades
. You can read more on Track Your Trades or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.TrackYourTrades.com/
if you want to read more on Handy Label Maker 5.7 on Track Your Trades's web page. Handy Label Maker 5.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Handy Label Maker 5.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker\unins000.exe. HLM_570_update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 696.00 KB (712704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Handy Label Maker 5.7. They occupy an average of 1.36 MB (1429493
bytes) on disk.
- HLM_570_update.exe (696.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This info is about Handy Label Maker 5.7 version 5.7
Handy Label Maker 5.7 is a program by Track Your Trades. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Handy Label Maker 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Handy Label Maker 5.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Handy Label Maker 5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Handy Label Maker 5.7". If it is installed on your PC the Handy Label Maker 5.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Handy Label Maker 5.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Handy Label Maker 5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Handy Label Maker 5.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.TrackYourTrades.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Handy Label Maker 5.7.
8. After removing Handy Label Maker 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Handy Label Maker 5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Handy Label Maker 5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Handy Label Maker 5.7 by Track Your Trades from your PC, nor are we saying that Handy Label Maker 5.7 by Track Your Trades is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Handy Label Maker 5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 00:39:26.647