Handy Label Maker 5.1
This page is about Handy Label Maker 5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Handy Label Maker 5.1 from your systemTrack Your Trades
. Open here
for more details on Track Your Trades. You can get more details about Handy Label Maker 5.1 at http://www.TrackYourTrades.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker directory (same installation drive as Windows). Handy Label Maker 5.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 588.00 KB (602112 bytes) on disk and is called HLM_510_update.exe.
The executables below are part of Handy Label Maker 5.1. They take about 1.26 MB (1318901
bytes) on disk.
- HLM_510_update.exe (588.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Handy Label Maker 5.1 version 5.1
Handy Label Maker 5.1 is an application released by Track Your Trades. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Handy Label Maker 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Handy Label Maker 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Handy Label Maker 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Handy Label Maker 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Handy Label Maker 5.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Handy Label Maker 5.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Handy Label Maker 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Handy Label Maker 5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.TrackYourTrades.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Label Maker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Handy Label Maker 5.1.
8. After removing Handy Label Maker 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Handy Label Maker 5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Handy Label Maker 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Handy Label Maker 5.1 by Track Your Trades from your computer, nor are we saying that Handy Label Maker 5.1 by Track Your Trades is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Handy Label Maker 5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-13 23:19:59.067