Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00
You can find below details on how to uninstall Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 from your computerHuawei technologies Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Huawei technologies Co., Ltd.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handset WinDriver folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Handset WinDriver\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00. Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00's main file takes about 296.00 KB (303104 bytes) and is named devsetup32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1446114
bytes) on disk.
- devsetup32.exe (296.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (418.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.22 KB)
This data is about Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 version 2.00.10.00
Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 is a program released by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00". If it exists on your system the Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00.
8. After uninstalling Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Handset WinDriver 2.00.10.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 18:08:35.817