Handset Driver 2.01.03.00
Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 from your PCHuawei technologies Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Huawei technologies Co., Ltd.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HUAWEI Modem Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 is C:\Program Files\HUAWEI Modem Driver\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 298.64 KB (305808 bytes) on disk and is titled devsetup32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Handset Driver 2.01.03.00. They occupy about 1.39 MB (1461131
bytes) on disk.
- devsetup32.exe (298.64 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (413.64 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (330.59 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (326.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.43 KB)
The current page applies to Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 version 2.01.03.00
Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 is a program marketed by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Handset Driver 2.01.03.00". The Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 application will be found automatically. After you select Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Handset Driver 2.01.03.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Handset Driver 2.01.03.00.
8. After uninstalling Handset Driver 2.01.03.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 by Huawei technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Handset Driver 2.01.03.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 06:59:28.397