Hands of War Tower Defense
Hands of War Tower Defense is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hands of War Tower Defense from your systemShmehao.com
. Further information on Shmehao.com can be found here
. More details about Hands of War Tower Defense can be seen at http://www.shmehao.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Hands of War Tower Defense folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Hands of War Tower Defense is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Hands of War Tower Defense\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Hands of War Tower Defense.exe is the Hands of War Tower Defense's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.16 MB (7507968 bytes) on disk.
Hands of War Tower Defense contains of the executables below. They take 7.83 MB (8215322
bytes) on disk.
- Hands of War Tower Defense.exe (7.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Hands of War Tower Defense is a program released by the software company Shmehao.com. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Hands of War Tower Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hands of War Tower Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hands of War Tower Defense or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hands of War Tower Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Hands of War Tower Defense application will be found very quickly. When you click Hands of War Tower Defense in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hands of War Tower Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hands of War Tower Defense:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Hands of War Tower Defense\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hands of War Tower Defense.
8. After uninstalling Hands of War Tower Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hands of War Tower Defense which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hands of War Tower Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hands of War Tower Defense by Shmehao.com from your computer, we are not saying that Hands of War Tower Defense by Shmehao.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hands of War Tower Defense in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:20:49.640