HandBrake 0.9.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. HandBrake 0.9.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Handbrake directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Handbrake.exe is the HandBrake 0.9.5's primary executable file and it takes about 718.00 KB (735232 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall HandBrake 0.9.5 from your system
HandBrake 0.9.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.97 MB (17794976
bytes) on disk.
- Handbrake.exe (718.00 KB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (16.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.5
of HandBrake 0.9.5.
If you are manually uninstalling HandBrake 0.9.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HandBrake 0.9.5:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HandBrake 0.9.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Handbrake
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake\Handbrake.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake\Uninstall.lnk
Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove HandBrake 0.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HandBrake 0.9.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HandBrake 0.9.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HandBrake 0.9.5". If it is installed on your PC the HandBrake 0.9.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HandBrake 0.9.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HandBrake 0.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HandBrake 0.9.5.
8. After removing HandBrake 0.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HandBrake 0.9.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HandBrake 0.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130