Hamsterball 3.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hamsterball 3.6 from your PCRaptisoft
. Further information on Raptisoft can be seen here
. More details about Hamsterball 3.6 can be found at http://www.raptisoft.com
. Hamsterball 3.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Hamsterball 3.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Hamsterball.exe and it has a size of 1.34 MB (1404928 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Hamsterball 3.6. They take about 1.99 MB (2089754
bytes) on disk.
- Hamsterball.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.78 KB)
The current page applies to Hamsterball 3.6 version 3.6
Hamsterball 3.6 is a program offered by the software company Raptisoft. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Hamsterball 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hamsterball 3.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hamsterball 3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hamsterball 3.6". The Hamsterball 3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hamsterball 3.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hamsterball 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hamsterball 3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raptisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hamsterball 3.6.
8. After removing Hamsterball 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hamsterball 3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hamsterball 3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hamsterball 3.6 by Raptisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hamsterball 3.6 by Raptisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hamsterball 3.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:31:38.777