Hamsterball 3.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hamsterball 3.6 from your PCRaptisoft
. Further information on Raptisoft can be seen here
. More details about Hamsterball 3.6 can be found at http://www.raptisoft.com
. Hamsterball 3.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Hamsterball 3.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Hamsterball.exe and it has a size of 1.34 MB (1404928 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Hamsterball 3.6. They take about 1.99 MB (2089754
bytes) on disk.
- Hamsterball.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.78 KB)
The current page applies to Hamsterball 3.6 version 3.6
Hamsterball 3.6 is a program offered by the software company Raptisoft. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Hamsterball 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hamsterball 3.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hamsterball 3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hamsterball 3.6". If it is installed on your PC the Hamsterball 3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hamsterball 3.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hamsterball 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hamsterball 3.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raptisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptisoft\Hamsterball\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hamsterball 3.6.
8. After removing Hamsterball 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hamsterball 3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hamsterball 3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hamsterball 3.6 by Raptisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hamsterball 3.6 by Raptisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hamsterball 3.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:31:38.777