This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hamsterball for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hamsterball from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Further information on GameHouse, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more data about Hamsterball on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. You can remove Hamsterball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\HAMSTE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\HAMSTE~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1443813 bytes) on disk and is named Hamsterball.exe.
Hamsterball installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.53 MB (1606117
bytes) on disk.
- Hamsterball.exe (1.38 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Hamsterball has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Hamsterball is a program released by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Hamsterball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hamsterball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hamsterball or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hamsterball". If it is installed on your PC the Hamsterball application will be found automatically. After you select Hamsterball in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hamsterball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hamsterball:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\HAMSTE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\HAMSTE~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hamsterball.
8. After uninstalling Hamsterball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hamsterball which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hamsterball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hamsterball by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hamsterball by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hamsterball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:07:58.480