Hamlet is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hamlet from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Hamlet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\Hamlet folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Hamlet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\Hamlet\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Hamlet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 751.79 KB (769832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hamlet. They occupy 3.55 MB (3717850
bytes) on disk.
- Hamlet.exe (751.79 KB)
- Hamlet.wrp.exe (2.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (352.92 KB)
The current page applies to Hamlet version 1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hamlet releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\Hamlet
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\Hamlet\Hamlet.exe.FriendlyAppName
Hamlet is an application released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Hamlet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hamlet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hamlet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hamlet". If it exists on your system the Hamlet app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hamlet in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hamlet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hamlet.
8. After uninstalling Hamlet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hamlet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hamlet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hamlet by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hamlet by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hamlet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 10:39:32.393