HamApps Databases 2018.02.14
This page is about HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 from your PCHamApps by VK3AMA
. More information about HamApps by VK3AMA can be seen here
. Click on http://HamApps.com/
to get more info about HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 on HamApps by VK3AMA's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the HamApps Databases 2018.02.14's primary executable file and it occupies around 777.22 KB (795874 bytes) on disk.
HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 is composed of the following executables which take 777.22 KB (795874
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2018.02.14
of HamApps Databases 2018.02.14.
HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 is a program marketed by the software company HamApps by VK3AMA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HamApps Databases 2018.02.14". If it exists on your system the HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HamApps Databases 2018.02.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HamApps Databases 2018.02.14:
- The software company is: http://HamApps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HamApps Databases 2018.02.14.
8. After uninstalling HamApps Databases 2018.02.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 by HamApps by VK3AMA from your PC, we are not saying that HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 by HamApps by VK3AMA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HamApps Databases 2018.02.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 23:56:12.857