HamApps Databases 2017.05.26
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 from your PCHamApps by VK3AMA
. Take a look here
for more details on HamApps by VK3AMA. Click on http://HamApps.com/
to get more facts about HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 on HamApps by VK3AMA's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 777.22 KB (795874 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HamApps Databases 2017.05.26. They take about 777.22 KB (795874
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 version 2017.05.26
HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 is an application by HamApps by VK3AMA. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HamApps Databases 2017.05.26". The HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HamApps Databases 2017.05.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HamApps Databases 2017.05.26:
- The software company is: http://HamApps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HamApps Databases 2017.05.26.
8. After uninstalling HamApps Databases 2017.05.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 by HamApps by VK3AMA from your computer, nor are we saying that HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 by HamApps by VK3AMA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HamApps Databases 2017.05.26 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:05:20.450