HamApps Databases 2016.12.13
You can find below details on how to uninstall HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 from your systemHamApps by VK3AMA
. Additional info about HamApps by VK3AMA can be found here
. You can get more details on HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 at http://HamApps.com/
. HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the HamApps Databases 2016.12.13's primary executable file and it occupies about 777.22 KB (795874 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HamApps Databases 2016.12.13. They take about 777.22 KB (795874
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 version 2016.12.13
HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 is an application by HamApps by VK3AMA. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HamApps Databases 2016.12.13". If it is installed on your PC the HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 app will be found very quickly. When you select HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HamApps Databases 2016.12.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HamApps Databases 2016.12.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://HamApps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\Databases\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HamApps Databases 2016.12.13.
8. After uninstalling HamApps Databases 2016.12.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 by HamApps by VK3AMA from your PC, we are not saying that HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 by HamApps by VK3AMA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HamApps Databases 2016.12.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 04:50:46.967