Ham VNA version 1.1
Ham VNA version 1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ham VNA version 1.1 from your systemAfreet Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Afreet Software, Inc.. Detailed information about Ham VNA version 1.1 can be found at http://www.dxatlas.com/HamVNA
. Ham VNA version 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham VNA folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Ham VNA version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham VNA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HamVNA.exe is the Ham VNA version 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.57 MB (1648640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Ham VNA version 1.1. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2363166
bytes) on disk.
- HamVNA.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This page is about Ham VNA version 1.1 version 1.1
Ham VNA version 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company Afreet Software, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Ham VNA version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ham VNA version 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ham VNA version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ham VNA version 1.1". The Ham VNA version 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ham VNA version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ham VNA version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ham VNA version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.dxatlas.com/HamVNA
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham VNA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ham VNA version 1.1.
8. After removing Ham VNA version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ham VNA version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ham VNA version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ham VNA version 1.1 by Afreet Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Ham VNA version 1.1 by Afreet Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ham VNA version 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 13:00:28.417