Ham CAP 1.9
Ham CAP 1.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Ham CAP 1.9 from your systemAlex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
. Go over here
for more info on Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA. You can see more info on Ham CAP 1.9 at http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap
. Usually the Ham CAP 1.9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham CAP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Ham CAP 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham CAP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled HamCap.exe and occupies 784.00 KB (802816 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ham CAP 1.9. They occupy 1.45 MB (1517342
bytes) on disk.
- HamCap.exe (784.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current page applies to Ham CAP 1.9 version 1.9
Ham CAP 1.9 is a program offered by the software company Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Ham CAP 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ham CAP 1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ham CAP 1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ham CAP 1.9". If it is installed on your PC the Ham CAP 1.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ham CAP 1.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ham CAP 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ham CAP 1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\Ham CAP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ham CAP 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Ham CAP 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ham CAP 1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ham CAP 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ham CAP 1.9 by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA from your computer, we are not saying that Ham CAP 1.9 by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ham CAP 1.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:06:18.820