Halo 2 pour Windows Vista
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\StartUp.exe /tnp:/remove. Halo 2 pour Windows Vista's main file takes around 14.02 MB (14697848 bytes) and is called halo2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Halo 2 pour Windows Vista. They take an average of 15.89 MB (16664032
bytes) on disk.
- activate.exe (73.37 KB)
- halo2.exe (14.02 MB)
- startup.exe (1.63 MB)
- TnPCacheEngine.exe (181.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Halo 2 pour Windows Vista.
Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Halo 2 pour Windows Vista or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Halo 2 pour Windows Vista". If it exists on your system the Halo 2 pour Windows Vista app will be found very quickly. After you select Halo 2 pour Windows Vista in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Halo 2 pour Windows Vista, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista.
8. After uninstalling Halo 2 pour Windows Vista, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Halo 2 pour Windows Vista which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Halo 2 pour Windows Vista with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Halo 2 pour Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 21:40:37.820