Halo 2 pour Windows Vista
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\StartUp.exe /tnp:/remove. Halo 2 pour Windows Vista's main file takes around 14.02 MB (14697848 bytes) and is called halo2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Halo 2 pour Windows Vista. They take an average of 15.89 MB (16664032
bytes) on disk.
- activate.exe (73.37 KB)
- halo2.exe (14.02 MB)
- startup.exe (1.63 MB)
- TnPCacheEngine.exe (181.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Halo 2 pour Windows Vista.
Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Halo 2 pour Windows Vista from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Halo 2 pour Windows Vista or simply activate the Search field and type in "Halo 2 pour Windows Vista". If it is installed on your PC the Halo 2 pour Windows Vista app will be found very quickly. When you select Halo 2 pour Windows Vista in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Halo 2 pour Windows Vista, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista.
8. After uninstalling Halo 2 pour Windows Vista, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Halo 2 pour Windows Vista which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Halo 2 pour Windows Vista with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Halo 2 pour Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Halo 2 pour Windows Vista in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 21:40:37.820