Half-Life is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Half-Life from your PCVALVE
. You can find out more on VALVE or check for application updates here
. C:\Windows\Half-Life Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Half-Life. czero.exe is the Half-Life's main executable file and it occupies circa 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
Half-Life contains of the executables below. They take 3.27 MB (3432580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- czero.exe (84.00 KB)
- hl.exe (80.00 KB)
- hlds.exe (388.00 KB)
- hltv.exe (216.00 KB)
- Steamengine.exe (136.00 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (240.00 KB)
- steambackup.exe (2.16 MB)
This data is about Half-Life version 2.00.9
alone. For more Half-Life versions please click below:
Half-Life is an application marketed by VALVE. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Half-Life is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Half-Life using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Half-Life or simply activate the Search field and type in "Half-Life". If it is installed on your PC the Half-Life program will be found very quickly. When you select Half-Life in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Half-Life, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Half-Life.
8. After uninstalling Half-Life, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Half-Life which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Half-Life with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Half-Life by VALVE from your computer, nor are we saying that Half-Life by VALVE is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Half-Life supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 13:35:05.163