Half-Life Opposing Force
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Half-Life Opposing Force for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Half-Life Opposing Force from your systemR.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050
. Open here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Half-Life Opposing Force on R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050's page. Half-Life Opposing Force is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Half-Life Opposing Force directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Half-Life Opposing Force is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Half-Life Opposing Force\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 702.28 KB (719137 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Half-Life Opposing Force. They occupy 702.28 KB (719137
bytes) on disk.
Half-Life Opposing Force is an application released by R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Half-Life Opposing Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Half-Life Opposing Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Half-Life Opposing Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "Half-Life Opposing Force". If it exists on your system the Half-Life Opposing Force application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Half-Life Opposing Force in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Half-Life Opposing Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Half-Life Opposing Force:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Half-Life Opposing Force\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Half-Life Opposing Force.
8. After removing Half-Life Opposing Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Half-Life Opposing Force that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Half-Life Opposing Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Half-Life Opposing Force by R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050 from your PC, we are not saying that Half-Life Opposing Force by R.G. Mechanics, DANTE2050 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Half-Life Opposing Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 20:21:30.707