You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HakuNeko Desktop for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HakuNeko Desktop from your PCRonny Wegener
. More data about Ronny Wegener can be read here. You can get more details on HakuNeko Desktop at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hakuneko. HakuNeko Desktop is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HakuNeko Desktop folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing HakuNeko Desktop is C:\Program Files\HakuNeko Desktop\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. hakuneko.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 81.62 MB (85585920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in HakuNeko Desktop. They occupy 95.76 MB (100406993 bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (12.99 MB)
- hakuneko.exe (81.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.0 of HakuNeko Desktop. For other HakuNeko Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HakuNeko Desktop is a program by the software company Ronny Wegener A way to delete HakuNeko Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove HakuNeko Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HakuNeko Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "HakuNeko Desktop". The HakuNeko Desktop program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HakuNeko Desktop in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
For example you can see that for HakuNeko Desktop:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HakuNeko Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HakuNeko Desktop.
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hakuneko
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HakuNeko Desktop\unins000.exe
8. After removing HakuNeko Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HakuNeko Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HakuNeko Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HakuNeko Desktop by Ronny Wegener Disclaimer from your computer, we are not saying that HakuNeko Desktop by Ronny Wegener is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HakuNeko Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:57:27.163