You can find on this page details on how to remove Hain for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Hain from your PCHeejin Lee
. Further information on Heejin Lee can be seen here
. Usually the Hain application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\hain directory, depending on the user's option during install. Hain's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\hain\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
Hain is composed of the following executables which occupy 62.12 MB (65135616
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- hain.exe (59.21 MB)
This page is about Hain version 0.5.0
alone. For other Hain versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hain is an application offered by Heejin Lee. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Hain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Hain with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hain or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hain". The Hain app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hain in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hain.
8. After removing Hain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hain which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hain by Heejin Lee from your PC, we are not saying that Hain by Heejin Lee is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 03:35:47.753