Hail to the King Deathbat
Hail to the King Deathbat is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Hail to the King Deathbat from your PCPLAZA
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PLAZA. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hail to the King Deathbat directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hail to the King Deathbat\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hail to the King Deathbat. Deathbat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hail to the King Deathbat. They occupy 12.46 MB (13062001
bytes) on disk.
- Deathbat.exe (11.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
This web page is about Hail to the King Deathbat version 1.0
When you're planning to uninstall Hail to the King Deathbat you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hail to the King Deathbat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hail to the King Deathbat_is1
Hail to the King Deathbat is an application marketed by the software company PLAZA. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Hail to the King Deathbat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hail to the King Deathbat with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hail to the King Deathbat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hail to the King Deathbat". The Hail to the King Deathbat app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hail to the King Deathbat in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hail to the King Deathbat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hail to the King Deathbat.
8. After uninstalling Hail to the King Deathbat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hail to the King Deathbat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hail to the King Deathbat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hail to the King Deathbat by PLAZA from your computer, we are not saying that Hail to the King Deathbat by PLAZA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hail to the King Deathbat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 17:45:48.000