You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HagáQuê 1.05 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HagáQuê 1.05 from your computerUnicamp
. You can read more on Unicamp or check for application updates here
. More data about the software HagáQuê 1.05 can be seen at http://www.nied.unicamp.br/~hagaque
. HagáQuê 1.05 is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\HagaQue folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HagáQuê 1.05 is C:\Arquivos de programas\HagaQue\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called hq10.exe and it has a size of 1.63 MB (1710080 bytes).
HagáQuê 1.05 is composed of the following executables which take 2.28 MB (2393745
bytes) on disk:
- hq10.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.64 KB)
The current page applies to HagáQuê 1.05 version 1.05
HagáQuê 1.05 is a program released by the software company Unicamp. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HagáQuê 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HagáQuê 1.05 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HagáQuê 1.05 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HagáQuê 1.05". If it is installed on your PC the HagáQuê 1.05 program will be found very quickly. When you click HagáQuê 1.05 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HagáQuê 1.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HagáQuê 1.05:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nied.unicamp.br/~hagaque
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\HagaQue\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HagáQuê 1.05.
8. After removing HagáQuê 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HagáQuê 1.05 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HagáQuê 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HagáQuê 1.05 by Unicamp from your computer, we are not saying that HagáQuê 1.05 by Unicamp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HagáQuê 1.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 12:37:58.410