Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage from your systemMicroids
. More info about Microids can be seen here
. Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall haegtsh. hgma.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) on disk.
Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage is composed of the following executables which take 10.20 MB (10692328
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (7.49 MB)
- hgma.exe (436.00 KB)
- ShortcutEditor.exe (936.00 KB)
- UninstHelper.exe (940.23 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage is an application by the software company Microids. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage or simply click the Search field and type in "Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage". The Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage.
8. After uninstalling Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage by Microids from your PC, nor are we saying that Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage by Microids is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Haegemonia - The Solon Heritage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-27 13:09:25.927