Hades is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hades from your systemHades
. More information on Hades can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hades is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HadesUninstaller.exe is the Hades's main executable file and it takes around 621.13 KB (636040 bytes) on disk.
Hades is composed of the following executables which take 733.68 KB (751290
bytes) on disk:
- HadesUninstaller.exe (621.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.24.1
of Hades. For other Hades versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hades is a program marketed by the software company Hades. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hades from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hades or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hades". The Hades app will be found automatically. When you click Hades in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hades which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hades by Hades from your PC, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hades in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:13:01.933