This info is about Hacknet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hacknet from your computerSurprise Attack
. Open here
for more info on Surprise Attack. You can get more details related to Hacknet at http://www.surpriseattackgames.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Games\Origin Games\Hacknet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Hacknet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Hacknet\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Hacknet's primary executable file and it takes around 888.97 KB (910304 bytes) on disk.
Hacknet is comprised of the following executables which take 888.97 KB (910304
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Hacknet version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Hacknet versions:
Hacknet is a program marketed by Surprise Attack. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Hacknet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hacknet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hacknet or simply click the Search field and type in "Hacknet". The Hacknet program will be found very quickly. When you select Hacknet in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hacknet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hacknet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.surpriseattackgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Hacknet\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hacknet.
8. After uninstalling Hacknet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hacknet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hacknet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hacknet by Surprise Attack from your PC, we are not saying that Hacknet by Surprise Attack is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hacknet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 12:17:39.723