H.B Radio version 1.0
This info is about H.B Radio version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall H.B Radio version 1.0 from your PCH.B Soft Co, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on H.B Soft Co, Inc.. More information about the app H.B Radio version 1.0 can be seen at http://hbsoftco.webs.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\H.B Radio directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\H.B Radio\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove H.B Radio version 1.0. H.B Radio version 1.0's main file takes about 923.00 KB (945152 bytes) and is called H.B Radio.exe.
H.B Radio version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.33 MB (2444609
bytes) on disk.
- H.B Radio.exe (923.00 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (966.16 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (475.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of H.B Radio version 1.0.
H.B Radio version 1.0 is an application released by H.B Soft Co, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall H.B Radio version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate H.B Radio version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "H.B Radio version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the H.B Radio version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select H.B Radio version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding H.B Radio version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for H.B Radio version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://hbsoftco.webs.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\H.B Radio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove H.B Radio version 1.0.
8. After removing H.B Radio version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong H.B Radio version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling H.B Radio version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 by H.B Soft Co, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that H.B Radio version 1.0 by H.B Soft Co, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:29:14.490