H.B Radio version 1.0
This info is about H.B Radio version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall H.B Radio version 1.0 from your PCH.B Soft Co, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on H.B Soft Co, Inc.. More information about the app H.B Radio version 1.0 can be seen at http://hbsoftco.webs.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\H.B Radio directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\H.B Radio\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove H.B Radio version 1.0. H.B Radio version 1.0's main file takes about 923.00 KB (945152 bytes) and is called H.B Radio.exe.
H.B Radio version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.33 MB (2444609
bytes) on disk.
- H.B Radio.exe (923.00 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (966.16 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (475.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of H.B Radio version 1.0.
H.B Radio version 1.0 is an application released by H.B Soft Co, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall H.B Radio version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate H.B Radio version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "H.B Radio version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the H.B Radio version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select H.B Radio version 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding H.B Radio version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for H.B Radio version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://hbsoftco.webs.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\H.B Radio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove H.B Radio version 1.0.
8. After removing H.B Radio version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong H.B Radio version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling H.B Radio version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 by H.B Soft Co, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that H.B Radio version 1.0 by H.B Soft Co, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove H.B Radio version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:29:14.490