HWiNFO64 Version 5.60
How to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Martin Malķk - REALiX
. Further information on Martin Malķk - REALiX can be found here
. Click on https://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more information about HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 on Martin Malķk - REALiX's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. HWiNFO64.EXE is the HWiNFO64 Version 5.60's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.01 MB (4204144 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HWiNFO64 Version 5.60. They occupy about 4.75 MB (4984718
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (4.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.60
of HWiNFO64 Version 5.60.
How to erase HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 is an application by Martin Malķk - REALiX. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 5.60". The HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HWiNFO64 Version 5.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 5.60:
- The software company is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.60.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 5.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 by Martin Malķk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 by Martin Malķk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-03 15:23:54.963