HWiNFO64 Version 5.52
HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 from your computerMartin Malнk - REALiX
. Open here
where you can get more info on Martin Malнk - REALiX. More details about HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 can be found at https://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 folder, subject to the user's decision. HWiNFO64 Version 5.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. HWiNFO64.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.37 MB (3532400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HWiNFO64 Version 5.52. They occupy an average of 4.11 MB (4312974
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (3.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.52
of HWiNFO64 Version 5.52.
HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 is an application by Martin Malнk - REALiX. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 5.52". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 5.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 5.52:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.52.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 5.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your computer, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:15:19.150