HWiNFO64 Version 5.32
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 from your systemMartin Malνk - REALiX
. More info about Martin Malνk - REALiX can be seen here
. More information about HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.32. The program's main executable file occupies 2.51 MB (2631792 bytes) on disk and is titled HWiNFO64.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in HWiNFO64 Version 5.32. They take 3.32 MB (3484046
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The current web page applies to HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 version 5.32
HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 is a program by Martin Malνk - REALiX. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 5.32". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 application will be found very quickly. When you click HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 5.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 5.32:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.32.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 5.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 by Martin Malνk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 by Martin Malνk - REALiX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:06:27.303