HWiNFO64 Version 5.20
HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 from your computerMartin Mal勛 - REALiX
. More information on Martin Mal勛 - REALiX can be seen here
. You can get more details on HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.45 MB (2567792 bytes) on disk and is labeled HWiNFO64.EXE.
HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.26 MB (3420046
bytes) on disk:
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The current web page applies to HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 version 5.20
HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 is a program offered by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 5.20". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 app will be found very quickly. After you select HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 5.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 5.20.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 5.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 05:10:29.360