HWiNFO64 Version 4.42
This web page is about HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 from your computerMartin Malнk - REALiX
. Further information on Martin Malнk - REALiX can be found here
. Click on http://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more information about HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 on Martin Malнk - REALiX's website. Usually the HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. HWiNFO64.EXE is the HWiNFO64 Version 4.42's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.24 MB (2346384 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3198638
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.42
of HWiNFO64 Version 4.42.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 is an application offered by the software company Martin Malнk - REALiX. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.42". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 app will be found automatically. When you select HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 4.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.42.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:05:24.707