HWiNFO64 Version 4.30
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 from your systemMartin Malík - REALiX
. You can read more on Martin Malík - REALiX or check for application updates here
. More details about the program HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HWiNFO64 Version 4.30's main file takes about 2.50 MB (2619792 bytes) and its name is HWiNFO64.EXE.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.31 MB (3472046
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.30
of HWiNFO64 Version 4.30.
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30:
- C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HWiNFO64
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\HWiNFO64.EXE
- C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\HWiNFO64.INI
- C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HWiNFO64_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 is a program marketed by Martin Malík - REALiX. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.30". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 4.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.30.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 by Martin Malík - REALiX from your computer, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 by Martin Malík - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:20:12.977