HWiNFO64 Version 4.22
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 from your systemMartin Malнk - REALiX
. Open here
for more details on Martin Malнk - REALiX. More details about the software HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 can be found at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). HWiNFO64 Version 4.22's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. HWiNFO64.EXE is the HWiNFO64 Version 4.22's main executable file and it takes about 2.45 MB (2568080 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.26 MB (3417262
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (829.28 KB)
The current page applies to HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 version 4.22
HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 is a program offered by the software company Martin Malнk - REALiX. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.22". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 program will be found automatically. After you select HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 4.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.22.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 09:33:00.530