HWiNFO64 Version 4.20
This web page is about HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 from your computerMartin Malнk - REALiX
. Take a look here
for more info on Martin Malнk - REALiX. Click on http://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more information about HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 on Martin Malнk - REALiX's website. HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.20. HWiNFO64.EXE is the HWiNFO64 Version 4.20's main executable file and it occupies around 2.44 MB (2563472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HWiNFO64 Version 4.20. They take 3.25 MB (3412654
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (829.28 KB)
This info is about HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 version 4.20
HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 is a program marketed by Martin Malнk - REALiX. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.20". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HWiNFO64 Version 4.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.20:
- The software company is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.20.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your computer, nor are we saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:27:28.810