HWiNFO64 Version 4.14
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 from your systemMartin Malík - REALiX
. Open here
where you can read more on Martin Malík - REALiX. Please open http://www.hwinfo.com/
if you want to read more on HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 on Martin Malík - REALiX's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HWiNFO64.EXE is the HWiNFO64 Version 4.14's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.40 MB (2511760 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3360942
bytes) on disk:
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (829.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14
of HWiNFO64 Version 4.14.
HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 is a program by the software company Martin Malík - REALiX. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.14". The HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO64 Version 4.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.14.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 by Martin Malík - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 by Martin Malík - REALiX is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 23:11:43.010