HWiNFO32 Version 6.06
HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 from your systemMartin Malνk - REALiX
. You can read more on Martin Malνk - REALiX or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 at https://www.hwinfo.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. HWiNFO32 Version 6.06's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. HWiNFO32.EXE is the HWiNFO32 Version 6.06's main executable file and it takes around 3.99 MB (4186656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HWiNFO32 Version 6.06. They take about 4.74 MB (4970814
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (765.78 KB)
This data is about HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 version 6.06
HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 is an application released by the software company Martin Malνk - REALiX. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 6.06". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 application will be found automatically. When you select HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HWiNFO32 Version 6.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 6.06:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 6.06.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 6.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 by Martin Malνk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 by Martin Malνk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 6.06 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 17:53:36.280