HWiNFO32 Version 5.72
HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 from your computerMartin Malํk - REALiX
. Check out here
for more information on Martin Malํk - REALiX. Click on https://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more info about HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 on Martin Malํk - REALiX's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. HWiNFO32.EXE is the HWiNFO32 Version 5.72's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.89 MB (4078704 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.63 MB (4859278
bytes) on disk:
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
This web page is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 version 5.72
HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 is an application released by the software company Martin Malํk - REALiX. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.72". The HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.72, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.72:
- The software company is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.72.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 by Martin Malํk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 by Martin Malํk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.72 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 05:15:53.573