HWiNFO32 Version 5.46
This info is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 from your computerMartin Malķk - REALiX
. Check out here
for more details on Martin Malķk - REALiX. Click on https://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more data about HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 on Martin Malķk - REALiX's website. HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 is commonly installed in the C:\Program\HWiNFO32 directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HWiNFO32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.16 MB (3311728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside HWiNFO32 Version 5.46. They take about 3.90 MB (4092302
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
This page is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 version 5.46
HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 is an application released by Martin Malķk - REALiX. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.46". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.46:
- The software company is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.46.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 by Martin Malķk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 by Martin Malķk - REALiX is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 08:01:15.977