HWiNFO32 Version 5.40
HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 from your computerMartin Malнk - REALiX
. Further information on Martin Malнk - REALiX can be found here
. Click on https://www.hwinfo.com/
to get more data about HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 on Martin Malнk - REALiX's website. HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named HWiNFO32.EXE and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3281008 bytes).
HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.87 MB (4061582
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.40
of HWiNFO32 Version 5.40.
HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 is an application released by Martin Malнk - REALiX. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.40". The HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 program will be found automatically. When you select HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.40:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.40.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.40 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 03:49:27.753