HWiNFO32 Version 5.36
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 from your computerMartin Malيk - REALiX
. Additional info about Martin Malيk - REALiX can be read here
. Please follow http://www.hwinfo.com/
if you want to read more on HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 on Martin Malيk - REALiX's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called HWiNFO32.EXE and occupies 2.99 MB (3139696 bytes).
HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 contains of the executables below. They take 3.74 MB (3920270
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
The current page applies to HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 version 5.36
HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 is a program marketed by Martin Malيk - REALiX. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.36". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 program will be found automatically. When you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.36, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.36:
- The publisher is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.36.
8. After uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your computer, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.36 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 19:10:18.300